Search This Blog

About Me

Manager of a (formerly) modest building and development company located in southern NJ. Having many possibly interesting, somewhat irreverent thoughts about the economy, real estate, construction, people in general and other assorted nonsense, I have been trying to blog more often. I am interested in any comments, questions or thoughts on these subjects or others that you might have.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A little humor from the Great Fox - Don't Feel Too Bad If You Have Forgotten Something Recently

Ok, for those of you who are still wondering if I have completely lost my sanity, I absolutely have.

Today, I forgot to put my sandals on and didn't discover I had my little furry ugg-looking house slippers on until I got out of the car in Galloway.

Truly I am not kidding. Now I look like an old smurf, with hat, scarf, dog and furry slippers...lol

It is shaping up to be a wonderful day already...;););)

So take solace, anyone reading this who may have forgotten something minor recently, like shoes, or sanity, or whatever...lolol

At least the weather is beautiful, and we have a homeowner moving into Visions at the Shore (Hi Miriam!!) as well as in Foxmoor at Galloway (Welcome Dan Gambert!)...another closing tomorrow in Galloway (Hello Mr. & Mrs. Howard - who came to our last Solutions 101 Seminar, and were able to buy a new home...;);)

Congratulations to everyone on the team who is going crazy making these closings happen...Thank you James, Jack, Mike, April, Colleen and Marian...without you I wouldn't retain what little sanity I still have...;);)

At least some people still remember to put their shoes (or sandals) on in the morning...lol

Have a great day...;)

GF

No comments: