Search This Blog

About Me

Manager of a (formerly) modest building and development company located in southern NJ. Having many possibly interesting, somewhat irreverent thoughts about the economy, real estate, construction, people in general and other assorted nonsense, I have been trying to blog more often. I am interested in any comments, questions or thoughts on these subjects or others that you might have.

Friday, May 4, 2007

Another Blog Annoyance

Well, I just typed for a half hour, and essentially composed the Illiad, and just lost the entire thing. I am quite disgusted right now.

It was actually a really good post too.

If I could figure out how to edit my posts, I would save them, but I haven't yet...what an idiot. So aggravated right now.

Just figured out how to edit...maybe I will retype all that drivel I wrote before, but probably not...:(:( an annoying end to a really good day...

Some other time, stupid blog - stealer of carefully crafted words...

No comments: